4-H Family Fall Festival
The Grafton County 4-H Family Fall Festival is an event for EVERYONE - from families considering joining 4-H, to 4-H families who have been with the program for years!
It is an event filled with festival games and fall contests. There are both youth and adult divisions for many of the contests; it is a true family event!
- 6:15 to 6:30pm - Contest Entry Sign-in
- 6:30pm - Contest Judging Begins
- 6:30pm - Festival Games
- Awards Ceremony - Following Judging
- Open to everyone (4-Hers and non 4-Hers)
- Games and prizes are geared towards youth ages 12 and under
Fall Contests open to Everyone
- Open to everyone (youth and adults, 4-Hers and non 4-Hers)
- All items should be constructed at home and brought to the event ready to be judged.
- Arrive with the item between 6:15 and 6:30pm the night of the event.
- You may enter as many of these contests as you like:
- Carved Pumpkin Contest
- Decorated Pumpkin Contest
- Carved Vegetable Contest
- Decorated Vegetable Contest
- Scarecrow Contest
- Squash Baking Contest
- Entries must be created from fresh squash (any variety is acceptable).
- Please include a copy of your recipe with your entry.
- There are no specific categories for this year’s decorating and carving contests.
(This is your chance to show some creativity – have fun!)
Garden Program Contests
- Open to 4-H Garden Program participants
- Arrive with the contest entries between 6:15 and 6:30pm the night of the event.
- Limit one entry per member per contest
- Sunflower and Pumpkin entries must have been grown from the seeds provided by the office.
- Giant Sunflower Contest (based only on the size of the seed core/head)
- Giant Pumpkin Contest (determined by weight only)
- Giant Vegetable Contest (any vegetable variety)
Click here to view the printable event flyer.