4-H Maple Sampler Workshop
A fun and tasty family event!
- Pancake breakfast & maple inspired lunch
- Interactive hands-on activities and outdoor fun
- Delight in our sweet maple taste testing station
- Identify and tap a maple tree
- Hear how different maple products are made and sold
- Sap boiling demonstration
- Learn about maple sap tubing systems
- Understand the boiling process and how you can make syrup in your own backyard
Youth 8 & older invited to attend. Families welcome. Non 4-H are invited and must register through 4HOnline. Contact the 4-H Office at 603-796-2151 if you need help.
Note for Event Participants: During the month of March conditions can be unpredictable. Please plan for either snowy or muddy conditions by wearing appropriate footwear. Boots are strongly recommended!
Register by March 1st through your 4HOnline account: https://nh.4honline.com/
Cost: $5.00 per youth. Checks made payable to "Merrimack County 4-H Foundation".
More Information: Laurie Field at firstname.lastname@example.org