4-H at the North Haverhill Fair
The North Haverhill Fair hosts many 4-H events and activities. Details about these events will be posted to this site as they become available.
- 4-H Schedule of Events
- Directions for Submitting On-line 4-H Entries
- NHF 4-H Frequently Asked Questions
- 4-H Animal Packet - This packet includes information on entering and exhibiting sheep, goats, dairy cattle, dogs, beef cattle, and working steers at the fair. Read this packet for information including the link to complete on-line fair entries.
- 4-H Animal Exhibitor & Parent/Guardian Form - to be filled out by all 4-H'ers who have submitted livestock and dog show entries
- 4-H Camping Reservation Request Form - due June 1 to guarantee a reservation
- Health Regulations for 2019 New Hampshire Fairs and Shows
- ESE Dairy Cattle Qualifying Event - Information & Intent to Qualify Form
- Exhibit Hall Packet - Read this packet for information including the link to complete on-line fair entries.
- 2019 Exhibit Hall Theme: "Celebrating our Diamond Jubilee" (This is the fair's 75th anniversary.)
- Club Exhibit - Space Request Form - to be filled out by the club leader (one per club who is participating in the Exhibit Hall)
- Score Sheet: 4-H Club Project Exhibit
- Score Sheet: 4-H Club Educational Exhibit
For more information about the North Haverhill Fair, check out their webpage: http://nohaverhillfair.com/
For more information about the Horse Show (an open show with 4-H classes), visit: http://nohaverhillfair.com/wp/wp-content/docs/Displays-Contests/NHFA_Horse_2019.pdf