4-H Photo-thon [Online Event]
We want to feature YOUR photos on the NH 4-H Virtual Community Center web pages and on Facebook and keep the photos rotating. Do you have a favorite photo that represents one of the 4-H learning pathways? Post it with a caption as a comment in the NH 4-H Community Facebook Group posts related to this challenge (linked below) and your photo could be featured on our website, newsletter, or Facebook pages! Take it up a notch by adding the 4-H clover or theme in your photo!
Here's the schedule for when the challenges will be posted in the Facebook Group:
- April 8 - 11: Citizenship Pathway
- April 12 - 15: Healthy Living / Wildside Pathway
- April 16 - 19: Agricultural Science Pathway
- April 24 - 30: STEM / Makers Pathway
- May 8 - 15: 4-H Club Fun - Club and Project Leaders, this Photo-thon is for you! Let’s see what all the wonderful 4-H Clubs have been working on over the past couple years. Take a trip down “memory lane” and find pictures of your Club during a meeting or an activity.