4-H Presents! Hillsborough and Cheshire Counties
This year, Hillsborough and Cheshire Counties are teaming up to bring you 4-H Presents! (County Activities Day)
4-H Presents is an opportunity for 4-H youth to demonstrate their presentation skills and subject matter knowledge. A 4-H presentation can be a demonstration, action exhibit, public speech. Through their presentations, youth learn to research a subject, organize their ideas into a logical order and practice public speaking skills.
Youth will have a chance to present LIVE in front of judges outside at the Cheshire Fairgrounds (COVID-19 Safety Protocols will be in place). There is also the option to present virtually through Zoom on Friday evening, May 14.
*If you are not able to attend 4-H Presents! on May 15th or do your presentation through Zoom on May 14th, you will be able to record your presentation. Registration deadline for recorded presentations is April 19th through 4HOnline. Please let your county 4-H office know that you will be recording your presentation so a link can be sent for file upload.
Registration is open from now until April 19 through 4HOnline. Once registration is closed we will reach out to you via email for more information about your presentation.
* Photos and posters must be uploaded in 4HOnline, by April 19, with a jpg file. Flix Videos are due by April 19 to your county 4-H office.
Participate in the following events:
- Action Exhibit
- Cloverbud Demostrations: 5-7 year old Cloverbud members can present a “Show & Tell”. This is a non-competitive and fun way to share what you like and learn from others, too. Show & tell presentations should be 1 to 3 minutes.
- Fashion Selections
- Horse Demonstration
- Horse Public Speaking
- Public Speaking
- FLIX Video Contest.- (Flix Media Release & Flix Video Contest Checklist)
Photos/Posters/Video Flix: Digital Submission ONLY due by April 19 through 4HOnline.
- Use of the 4-H Clover in your presentation must be in accordance with the rules governing the emblem.
Register for 4-H Presents! by April 19 through 4HOnline.
NH 4-H Presents - Additional Information & Scoresheets
- April 19: Registrations Closes through 4HOnline
- April 19: Poster, Photography and FLIX Video - Online Submissions Due
- May 15: Presentation Judging In-Person
- May 15: Awards Announced!
This event qualifies for the NH 4-H Clover Challenge! March 3 – June 26, 2021
For more information on this program and how to register: https://extension.unh.edu/events/nh-4-h-clover-challenge-2021