[Canceled]-Goat Pre-Breeding Health Check and Breeding Basics Workshop
This Event Has Been Canceled
Limit 10 participants
Pre-registration is required.
This workshop will be outside, so dress appropriately.
Come learn about goats! What you need to know before you breed that Doe.
Part 1: Pre-Breeding Health Check Up w/ Chris Whiting (UNH Cooperative Extension)
Part 2: Breeding Basics w/ Sam Russo (Auburn Star Farm)
Please note that UNH is adhering to the following protocols for all participants:
- Participation is limited to 10 people
- Pre-registration is required
- Cloth or disposable face coverings must be worn. UNH will not provide face coverings –you must bring your own.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines of a minimum of six feet of distance between participants.
- Equipment, device and supply sharing are not permitted.
- Maintain hygiene practices
- A temperature check, with a no-touch thermometer, may be administered upon arrival
Additionally, attendees are asked to fill out this survey 90 minutes prior to the event. If not completed, we will fill it out when you arrive.
For more information, Questions or Special Accommodations please contact
Nick Rowley 603-788-4961, Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org