Fashion and Textiles Evaluations and Revue Rockingham and Strafford County
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Do you like to shop for or create clothing or accessories (by sewing, knitting, crocheting, weaving or quilting)? If so, be sure to finish your projects or shopping by the end of March so you can be in this year's 4-H Fashion Showcase.
- Registration & Fashion Revue Project Description Form Due – Friday, March 22, 4honline
- Evaluation Day and Revue – New this year: We will start with the Fashion Show and Showcase
- Fashion Show and Showcase – 1:00 pm Saturday, March 30th Rockingham County Nursing Home in the Atrium
- Evaluation and Interview - Saturday, March 30th, immediately following the Fashion Show and Showcase at Rockingham County 4-H Office
Fashion Revue Information: for projects that you have sewn, knitted, crocheted, woven, or quilted. Can be garments or accessories or home decor.
- NH 4-H Fashion Revue Program Information
- Suggestions for Writing 4-H Fashion Revue Script
- Guidelines for 4-H Clothing Construction Projects
- Fashion Revue Project Description Form - Due March 22
Fashion Selections Information: for showcasing garment(s) you have purchased for your wardrobe
- Step by Step Instructions for Fashion Selections
- Fashion Selections Entry Form - Due March 22
- Fashion Selection Fact Sheet
- Fashion Selection Judging Sheet
Can You Volunteer at a Fashion Event? Absolutely!
- Be a judge and give positive feedback to participants in sewing and needle arts projects.
- Serve on an interview panel to evaluate fashion selections.
- Help with the smooth running of the Fashion Show and Showcase Revue
- Contact the Rockingham or Strafford County Office for more information about volunteering
- Judges Handbook