FSMA, State Regulations & Food Safety: A Check-in with NH Maple Producers
8:30am - 3:00pm
This is the first session of a two-part workshop series. Topics to be covered will include:
- What Does the Food Safety Modernization Act Mean for your Business?
- Facilities Registration
- An Introduction to CGMPs
- Low Risk Activity Food Combinations
- “Ways the State Supports Maple Producers”
- DHHS Refresher: Value-added Maple Products
- Producer Panel – Issues and Answers
The second session (in January) will be a tour of a maple facility. The dates and locations for January are still being arranged, look for more information soon.
Since the two sessions are meant to build on each other, we recommend that you participate in both, but this is not required.
Registration deadline is December 13th.