- Basic tree structure and functions of parts
- Tree planting: site concerns, tree selection and care
- Pruning: concepts, techniques, young vs mature trees
- Tree Health: diseases, pests, how to manage either or both
- Hazard trees: what is a hazard tree and how to ID one, and what to do with it.
Who should attend?
- Public Works directors and Road Agents
- Highway Superintendents
- Public works road work employees
- Other Municipal Officials
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: This workshop is eligible for up to 5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) and up to .5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the University of New Hampshire.
You do not need CEUs for the UNH Roads Scholar Program.
Please use one of the following options:
Call: 603-862-2826 or 800-423-0060 (in NH)
(include name, title, affiliation, address, phone, and email)
Municipal Rate: $60.00, Private Rate: $120.00
In cooperation with New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands, University of New Hampshire Technology Transfer Center and University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension
Call 603-862-2826 or 800-423-0060 (in NH) or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This event occurs on the following calendars: