Main Street Academy
9:00am - 4:00pm
Main Street Matters. Communities value having a vibrant main street that has character, contributes to the economy, and provides opportunities for people to connect.
Designed for community leaders, volunteers and professionals, the three session Main Street Academy takes place in communities working to strengthen their downtown. Sessions will include opportunities to learn from experts, community leaders and volunteers. We will discuss, analyze, and consider strategies for downtown revitalization and enjoy an afternoon tour of each downtown.
Create vibrancy and strong economy
- Art, shops, craft breweries and events
- Women entrepreneurs on main street
- Commercial, housing and public spaces
- Trails and rivers connected to downtown
- Community engagement, action and leadership
Cost: By September 6: $350, After September 6: $450