Merrimack: 4-H Wildside Outdoor Photography Scavenger Hunt
4-H Wildside challenges you to get outdoors this October 2020, take some creative fall photos and win cool prizes. Grab your jacket and camera and head outside for a photography scavenger hunt to find and take photos of things like the rain, a cool cloud formation, an interesting tree, a mushroom, a mountain, sunsets and more.....to find these items you could go on a hike, bike ride or a leisurely walk in the woods.
How it Works
- Contest is open to youth 10+
- Please register by October 1st.
- You have the entire month of October to find and snap a photo of as many of the 14 scavenger hunt items on the list. If you submit at least 4 of the scavenger hunt photos you will receive a 4-H Wildside Photography Patch!
- In order to win prizes all photos must be emailed to Laurie Field (email@example.com) by October 31st.
- You can take photos with any tool you have available to you (phone, digital camera, instant, traditional film etc.) If you do not have access to a camera a loaner can be sent to you.
Winning Categories: Winners for the following categories will receive their photo framed in a customized 4-H photo frame. As part of the prize package, winning photos will also be on exhibit for the month of November, within a wildlife feeding display at the Blue Seal Store, located in Bow.
- Most Interesting Tree
- Most Colorful Sunrise or Sunset
- Best Black & White Photo
All participants will be entered into a drawing and one person will win a Fujifilm Instax Instant Camera!
Take Your Photography to the Next Level
To enhance your photography skills we are offering two zooms during the challenge. This will help take your photos to the next level and increase your chances of winning some prizes. Links to these zoom meetings will be sent out to all registered participants.
- October 6, 2020 6:00PM: Photography Basics
- October 20, 2020 6:00PM: Basic Photo Editing