Merrimack County 4-H: Fashion Revue Evaluation Day
- Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Epsom Elementary School
- Orientation for Event Judges: 8:15am
- Clubs will arrive in shifts between: 8:45am – 9:30am
Day of Event:
- Youth will register and receive scoresheet, and map of rooms for each sewing level. Do not arrive wearing garment that is to be judged.
- Modeling will NOT be judged this year. There will be modeling clinics only to help youth practice for the Fashion Revue Show. Average & Advanced sewers will arrive and go upstairs for modeling clinic. Beginner sewers will attend modeling clinic on the stage between garment judging.
- Judging will be done by sewing level regardless of youth age. Example: A youth who is 15 years old but is a 2 year sewer will be judged as a beginner sewer.
- Club Organization leaders will receive a letter stating what time their club members should arrive.
- Parents are not allowed in judging area. They can wait in the gymnasium. Judging may take 1-2 hours depending on the member’s garment and arrival time.
Fashion Revue Script Writers:
Review garment narrative scripts, polishing and livening them up, check for names and garment description content. This makes for a better Fashion Show if we have volunteers who can do this in preparation for the judges, March 30th.
Fashion Evaluation Day:
- Hall Monitors: Need 2 - 3
- Modeling Judges: Need 8
- Construction Judges: Need 10 - 12
- Fashion Selection Panel of Judges: Need 3