Merrimack County 4-H: Garden Surprise
Spring has arrived and we want to make sure you are ready to welcome this wonderful season. Soon we will be mailing Garden Surprise Packages to all Merrimack County 4-Her’s who would like to participate in our Garden Program. This program will replace this year’s Garden Clinic.
Packages will be mailed out in April directly to participating youth and will include a variety of get-growing items, but we won’t ruin the surprise by telling you what they’ll be.
You’ll be able to share your growing experience when your family joins the NH 4-H Community Facebook group, be sure to use #4HGrowsHere when you post your garden pictures. Download and print the 4-H Garden Challenge Poster. Hang it in your window at home, so people know that we are all in this together. There are no prizes here, just a 4-H community ROOTING for each other.
Are you interested? If so, log-in to 4HOnline.com and register by April 12th for this FREE Garden Program (see directions below).
DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER FOR THE FREE GARDEN PROGRAM:
- Go to https://nh.4honline.com/.
- Log-in using your e-mail address and password.
- Click the “Continue to Family” button.
- Scroll down to the “Register A Member in An Event” section and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- Select “2020 Merrimack County 4-H Garden Program” as the event.
- When it appears, click the “Register” button.
- Answer the questions and click “Continue”.
- Click “Check Out”.
- Click “Continue”.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete your registration.
- Check your postal mail in the next few weeks for your Garden Surprise Package.