Merrimack & Sullivan County 4-H Presents
This year, Merrimack & Sullivan County 4-H are teaming up to bring you County 4-H Presents! Please let us know if you are interested in presenting. Registration is open from now until April 2.
Youth will have a chance to present virtually LIVE in front of judges via Zoom for the below events on Saturday, May 15. We also will have limited spaces available for in person judging (COVID-19 Safety Protocols will be in place) on May 15 at the Merrimack County 4-H Office. At this time we are not sure if this will take place outside or inside. Fashion, photos, posters and flix are not in person. See details below.
Once registration is closed we will reach out to you via email for more information about your presentation.
- March 9: Virtual Presentation Mysteries Uncovered
- April 2: Registrations Closes through 4HOnline
- April 23: Fashion Revue Garments, Fashion Revue Project Description Form, Upload Digital Photo of Garment Modeling (if applicable) - Due to the 4-H Office
- April 23: Poster, Photography and FLIX Video - Online Submissions Due
- May 15: Presentation Judging via Zoom (live) or In-Person
- May 15: Awards Announced!
Since sewing is not currently happening within clubs, we expect a small amount of entries, therefore Fashion Revue will not be in person at the county level. Fashion garments should be dropped off for judging on April 23rd at the 4-H Office with a their Fashion Revue Project Description Form. Youth should also upload a digital photo of them wearing the garment (if appropriate) by April 23 using this link (available soon). Garments moving onto States may have a chance to show in person at the 4-H Makers Expo in July. (More information coming at a later date)
Digital Submission ONLY due by April 23rd. Link to upload (available soon).
- Use of the 4-H Clover in your presentation must be in accordance with the rules governing the emblem.
Participate in the following events:
- Action Exhibit
- Cloverbud Show & Tell: 5-7 year old Cloverbud members can present a “Show & Tell”. This is a non-competitive and fun way to share what you like and learn from others, too. Show & tell presentations should be 1 to 3 minutes.
- Fashion Revue
- Fashion Selections
- Horse Demonstration
- Horse Public Speaking
- Public Speaking
- FLIX Video Contest.- (Flix Media Release & Flix Video Contest Checklist)