Mid-Season Corn Evaluation, Hopkinton NH
Join us for a hands-on session in the field, where participants will learn about the importance of scouting corn fields for pests mid-season. We will cover common weed and insect pests, proper scouting techniques and timing, assessing crop injury, post emergence herbicide programs for mid-season weed management, and options for managing insect pests. We will also discuss mid-season nitrogen checks for corn.
Event will be held rain or shine.
2.0 Pesticide Applicator Credits available.
Registration is required by 6/30/20. No walk-ins will be allowed. This event will be limited to 8 participants, and we will be following PPE guidelines.
In an effort to protect attendees’ safety, we will be monitoring attendees’ temperatures and requiring you to wear cloth face masks. Additionally, we are asking people to self-assess their health:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
If ANY of these conditions apply to you on the day of the program, we ask you to stay home, as we cannot allow you to participate.
For questions or special accommodations, contact: Carl Majewski at 352-4550 (ext 603) or email@example.com