Milk and Cheese Please
In this SPecial INterest Program (SPIN), youth will learn about different kinds of cheese, how cheese is processed, where cheese comes from, handwashing, food safety, knife cutting skills, nutrition, and cooking.
There will be door prizes, games, and kids will cook their own lunch. As an added bonus, during the day, we will be virtually connecting with other kids across NH doing the same thing.
The is a one-day event held on Saturday, January 4, 2020 from 9am to 3pm at the North country Resource Center 629 Main St. Lancaster, NH 03584
$5.00 non-refundable registration fee (scholarships are available for those unable to pay)
Checks can be made out to Coos County 4-H Advisory Council and mailed or dropped off to 629A Main St Lancaster, NH 03584 prior to the workshop
Registration instructions for a 4-H Short Term Event:
EXAMPLE: Registering for 4-H Maker Night:
Current 4-H Members with a Profile
- Go to www.4honline.com login and select your child's name under Register a Member in an Event and select 4-H Maker Night, then complete the form.
New to 4-H
- Go to www.4honline.com and select New Hampshire and create your family profile.
- Under Add a New Family Member select Youth, then select Add a Short-Term Member.
- On the Groups tab select SPIN: 4-H Maker Night.
- Then Submit Enrollment. (If you are adding another child please repeat from step 2.)
- Select My Member List, then scroll to the bottom and select your child's name under Register A Member in An Event and select 4-H Maker Night, then complete the form.