Milk & Cheese Please - Merrimack County 4-H
About the Event:
There will be door prizes, games, and kids will cook their own lunch! As a bonus, throughout the day, we will be virtually connecting with other kids across New Hampshire doing the same thing. It’s also a great place to practice some ideas that youth can use at this spring’s Grilled Cheese Challenge at the NH 4-H Makers’ Expo in April.
Come and join us, the day will include:
- How cheese is processed
- Cheese identification and tasting
- A cheese making demonstration
- Handwashing, food safety, knife cutting skills and nutrition
- Make your own Grilled Cheese Sandwich - LUNCH Break
- “Thank a Farmer” activity
This event is free and open to youth 8 years & older. We can only accept a limited number of youth so be sure to register today. Younger youth are welcome with an accompanying adult. Youth do not need to be a member of an existing 4-H club in order to participate.
REGISTER BY DECEMBER 31:
- 4-H Members: Register by December 31st through your 4HOnline account. (Log-in, scroll down to the section titled “Register a Member in an Event”.)
- Non 4-H Members: E-mail the office for further registration information. Laurie.firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS: Laurie Field 4-H Program Manager Call: 603-796-2151 Email: email@example.com