NH Woods & Wildlife: Live! - Invasive Plants & Native Wildlife in New Hampshire
Join Haley Andreozzi and Matt Tarr of the UNH Cooperative Extension forestry and wildlife team for NH Woods & Wildlife: Live! on Facebook. In this session experts will be ready to take your questions on invasive plants and native wildlife in New Hampshire. You can click "going" on our Facebook event page to get notifications and reminders about the upcoming Q&A. Please submit your questions in the discussion section of the event page or through our online form and then join us for the answers! This session is free and open to the public—you do not need a Facebook account to participate.
About the Sessions
Join the UNH Cooperative Extension Forestry & Wildlife Team for NH Woods & Wildlife: Live! Extension’s forestry and wildlife experts and special guests are answering your questions every other Thursday at 10 am on the UNH Cooperative Extension Forestry and Wildlife Program Facebook page. You can check out upcoming Q&As here, and you can watch previous Q&As here.
Join us for upcoming Q&As where we’ll answer your questions about the following topics:
- January 28 - Whose Prints Are These? Tracking Wildlife in Winter
- February 11 - Science by the People: Citizen Science in NH
- February 25 - Pests & Diseases: What's Bugging NH Forests?
- March 11 - State of the Birds: How are NH’s Birds Doing?
- March 25 – Burning Questions: Prescribed Burns & Wildfires in NH
- April 8 - Break for Moose: Get to Know NH’s Largest Mammal
- April 22 - Puddles in the Woods: Exploring Vernal Pools
- May 6 - Brook Trout: Get Hooked on NH’s State Freshwater Fish
- May 20 – To Be Announced
- June 3 - Life in the Slow Lane: Get to Know NH's Turtles