Open Forum for NH Farmers, Summer Series [Online Event]
Part of an ongoing series of forums for NH Farmers. UNH Extension will host an online forum for NH Farmers to share and discuss how they are adapting in these uncertain times. This will be an open platform for growers and producers to share concerns, strategies for success and other information about how the current public health disaster is affecting their operation.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Individual organizations will be invited to give a FLASH PRESENTATION to the group. No longer than 20 minutes plus time for Q&A about their work. The 2nd half of the forum will include our traditional open forum platform for updates from providers and space for growers to air concerns or questions. If your organization would like to be featured, contact Olivia.Saunders@unh.edu
Summer session dates are:
- July 13 at 10am - With the National Young Farmers Coalition
- August 10 at 10am - GOPHER update plus NH Eat Local Month. How are local non profits connecting consumers with local foods
- September 14 at 10am - with Land For Good and NH Agriculture Mediation Program
- October 19 at 10am (NEW DATE) - ATTRA
- November 9 at 10am - NH Farm Bureau's #FarmingTogether campaign as well as a legislative update