Plant Health Webinar Series for Green Industries and More
Thu, 06/04/2020 to Thu, 07/09/2020
7:00pm - 8:00pm
The UNH Cooperative Extension Landscape and Greenhouse Team is offering six pesticide credit webinars. One NH pesticide credit is available for each night. You can attend as many or as few as you like. Register and select the sessions you would like to attend. You will receive an email with a link to the webinar.
- Choosing pesticides and using pesticide info to make good decisions - presented by Jonathan Ebba June 4, 2020 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pour-throughs, pH and potential acidity - presented by Jonathan Ebba June 11, 2020 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tips for diagnosing plant problems - presented by Dr. Cheryl Smith June 18, 2020 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Calibrating and calculating a spray tank - presented by Jonathan Ebba June 25, 2020 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Landscape weed management - presented by Emma Erler July 2, 2020 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Some benefits of applying silicon to plants - presented by Dr. Muhammad Shahid July 9, 2020 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.