*POSTPONED* Grilled Cheese Challenge
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the Makers Expo will not be held at a large public gathering this summer.
We are planning for a smaller outdoor event this fall.
Show your culinary chops and create a delicious, healthy grilled cheese sandwich.
The Grilled Cheese Challenge is returning to the 4-H Makers Expo!
It's all happening at the North Haverhill Fair!
NEW for 2021! ~ Add any fruit or veggie to your recipe. Make the Healthy Choice, the Easy Choice!
So let's get ready and start creating some tasty, healthy recipes for this statewide challenge.
- This year due to COVID guidelines, an individual or family team (2-3 members) may register.
- This event is open to ALL 4-H members, ages 8-18.
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD for Taste. Lucky spectators will get involved with selecting the tastiest sandwich for 2021. This was a huge success in the past!
- Registration deadline July 2nd via 4H Online
RESOURCES to help your team plan:
- 4-H Grilled Cheese Scoresheet
- 4-H Grilled Cheese Team Checklist
- 4-H Grilled Cheese Event Planning Checklist
Come join us for 4-H Foodie Fun! Put together your recipe today and meet others who enjoy creating. For more information, resources, and/or volunteer training/support, please contact your local 4-H Office. More information to come!