[POSTPONED] - Merrimack County 4-H: Presentation Day
Due to the public health concern caused by the COVID-19 virus, UNH administration made the decision to cancel all events, programs, and noncredit classes through April 5th. The health and safety of our staff and the many members of our NH communities that participate in our programs is most important.
Currently, we intend to conduct programs after April 5, however UNH may decide to extend the cancellation period. We ask that you register for this program now, with the understanding that you will receive a refund if it is canceled.
The new date will be posted here as soon as possible and announced in our newsletter (sign up).
NOTE: This event was originally scheduled for March 14. Updated information coming soon.
About the Event
2020 PRESENTATION DAY EVENT INFORMATION
- Date: TBD
- Time: 9:00 AM
- Location: TBD
What are these events all about? Click on the links below to learn more!
- Action Exhibit
- Food Show - Use this Recipe Card, Place Setting Card & Food Art Card
- NH 4-H Flix Video Contest
- NH Makers Challenge - Mousetrap Powered Cars
- Photography use this Entry Form
- Posters use this Entry Form
- Public Speaking
Additional event information available for State Activities Day
- Score Sheet - Action Exhibit
- Score Sheet - Creative Food Art (Food Show)
- Score Sheet - Demonstrations
- Score Sheet - Flix Video
- Score Sheet - Horse Communications Contest (Demonstration & Illustrated Talk)
- Score Sheet - Horse Communications Contest (Public Speaking)
- Score Sheet - Interpretive Reading (Public Speaking)
- Score Sheet - Photography
- Score Sheet - Place Setting (Food Show)
- Score Sheet - Posters (4-H Promotion)
- Score Sheet - Posters (Educational)
- Score Sheet - Public Speaking
- Score Sheet - STEMonstration (Demonstration)