The Purple Plow Challenge
What is it?
A fun, creative and hands-on approach to creating solutions for real world issues related to agriculture. These exciting challenges are brought to you by the American Farm Bureau Foundation.
Who can join?
Individuals or teams (no minimum or maximum). Ideal for middle or high school students (12 y/o+).
When is it?
The challenge runs January 1, 2020 – May 1, 2020. The NH Challenge Showcase will be on April 18, 2020 at the NH 4-H Makers Expo at Interlakes High School in Meredith, NH.
Why should you join?
A fun, creative and hands-on approach to creating solutions for real world issues related to agriculture. There is a chance to win National prizes, top 3 submissions receive a 3-D printer and $100 Visa Gift Card. There will also be chances to win local prizes. Local prize winners will be selected at the NH 4-H Makers Expo on April 18th.
NH Prizes Provided by:
Contact Michelle Bersaw-Robblee to become an event sponsor!
How can you join?
- Contact Michelle Bersaw-Robblee, 4-H Horticulture Extension Field Specialist at 603-796-2151 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested in participating.
- Log onto: www.purpleplow.org for challenge details.
- To be eligible for local prizes at the NH 4-H Challenge Showcase you must register for the NH 4-H Makers Expo.
EVENT RESOURCES: Will be updated after the new challenge is annouced on January 1st.
- Purple Plow Challenge Guide
- Protect the Pollinators Facilitators Guide
- Protect the Pollinators Student Guide
- Protect the Pollinators Lesson Packet
- Purple Plow Challenge Judges Rubric