Rockingham County 4-H Maker Night: Light It Up
6:00pm - 8:00pm
November 15th – Light It Up – We will be exploring circuits and lights. You will create your own light up creation using working with cardboard skills and old holiday lights.
Ages 8 - 14
You can sign up for one, two, or all of the 4-H Makers Nights! Join us for an evening of creating, inventing and fun!
4-H Maker Registration Instructions
Registering for 4-H Maker Night:
- Current 4-H Members with a Profile
- Go to www.4honline.com login and select your child's name under Register a Member in an Event and select 4-H Maker Night, then complete the form.
- New to 4-H
- Go to www.4honline.com and select New Hampshire and create your family profile.
- Under Add a New Family Member select Youth, then select Add a Short-Term Member.
- On the Groups tab select SPIN: 4-H Maker Night.
- Then Submit Enrollment. (If you are adding another child please repeat from step 2.)
- Select My Member List, then scoll to the bottom and select your child's name under Register A Member in An Event and select 4-H Maker Night, then complete the form.
4-H Makers Nights are made possible by funding provided by the State 4-H Foundation of New Hampshire.