Strengthening Your Facilitation Skills
9:00am - 4:00pm
This two-day workshop will help you develop skills and strategies to more effectively and efficiently facilitate work groups, community groups, coalitions, and collaborations. Through this training, participants will learn to:
- Create collaborative relationships.
- Design and customize processes to meet the needs of specific groups.
- Develop intentional facilitation practices and use facilitation mapping to design meetings.
- Identify behaviors that hinder and help a group process.
- Strengthen participatory and interpersonal skills and increase ability to manage group conflict.
Check out Strengthening Your Facilitation Skills video from our previous participants.
Presented by: Sue Cagle, Community & Economic Development Field Specialist, UNH Cooperative Extension - Belknap County and Penny Whitman, Community & Economic Field Specialist, UNH Cooperative Extension - Sullivan County.
Note: Registration fee covers workshop materials, morning refreshments and lunch. Fee may be reduced or waived for students and those with financial need. Please contact Sue Cagle for further information on reduced cost options.