Sullivan County 4-H- County Activities Day
Come show us what you are passionate about!
County Activities Day is an event that provides youth the opportunity to build skills and confidence in public speaking and presentation. Youth participate in one or more of a variety of categories that helps 4-H members learn and strengthen ways to express themselves. Each event is judged by a set of judges that provide both in-person and written feedback to participants. The registration due date for County Activities Day is March 6,2020. Youth participants ages 8-18 have the opportunity to compete for a spot to represent Sullivan County as part of the State Activities Day on May 5, 2020 in Manchester, NH.
- Action Exhibit
- Demonstrations & Illistrated Talks
- Flix Video Contest
- Public Speaking
- Score Sheet-Action Exhibit
- Score Sheet-Demonstration & Illistrated Talks
- Score Sheet-Flix Video Contest
- Score Sheet-Photography
- Score Sheet-Promotion Poster
- Score Sheet-Educational Poster
- Score Sheet-Public Speaking