Virtual Presentation Mysteries Uncovered
Come join us as we get prepared for County 4-H Presents. By attending this workshop, 4-H youth will find the answers to these clues:
- Clue #1 – Would you Rather….?
- Clue #2 - Zoom, Zoom, Zoom – off we go!
- Clue #3 - Zoom Bloopers – what were they thinking?
- Clue # 4 - Key to the Escape Room
Youth are invited to participate in a Zoom video conference session titled “Virtual Presentation Mysteries Uncovered” on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. This workshop, co-hosted by Donna Lee, Grafton County 4-H Program Manager and Christine Whiting, Coös County 4-H Program Manager, will be a fun, interactive gathering to provide youth with an understanding of how to give a better on-line presentation.
- Gain confidence to participate in County 4-H Presents
- Acquire new tools you can use during your virtual live presentation
- Learn from (and laugh over) bloopers professionals have made
- Earn a badge towards the state-wide Candia Springs event in June
- Have fun taking part in interactive games
- Win a door prize
Register through 4-H Online (v2.4honline.com) by March 5 to participate.
This event is open to 4-H youth of all ages from all counties. Feel free to invite a friend!