Virtual S.A.F.E. Food Handling Workshop
1:30pm - 3:30pm
Join University of New Hampshire Extension’s food safety team for a free online safe food handling workshop for food service workers in schools, restaurants, delis, hospitals, nursing home, camps and other places that prepare and serve food.
When: Wednesday, March 24th from 1:30pm – 3:30pm. You will need access to Zoom -- join by computer or phone. No cost but preregistration is required.
- Why food workers should not be working when ill.
- The importance of personal health & hand hygiene.
- Preventing the spread of pathogens in a food service kitchen.
- Why cleaning & sanitizing are key in keeping a food safe kitchen.
- Important food safety temperatures as food flows throughout the kitchen.