IMPORTANT: We are opening registrations with the expectation that Barry Conservation 4-H will be able to operate in 2021. We are planning COVID protocols that will help to keep campers, families, and staff safe. If, for some reason, camp does not run, we will provide a full refund of all payments.
Below is a list of resources and forms for Barry Conservation Camp.
Please use the Family Guide to answer any questions you may have.
Forms with an * are required for all campers to attend camp.
New this year; we will not be sending packets to families. Please print and return all required forms to the Coos County UNH Extension office no later than May 14th.
Attn Barry Conservation Camp
629A Main st
Lancaster NH 03584
*If printing a packet is not possible please email Morgan.Oakes@unh.edu to request a physical copy
- Welcome Letter
- Family Guide
- Camper Health History Form *
- Camper Health Care Recommendations by Licensed Medical Personnel Form*
- Dr. Permission for Epi Pen or Asthma Inhaler (Word) *
- Camper Information Form (Word)*
- Family Agreement (Word)*
- Checklist - Before, During, After Camp
- Behavior Management Plan*
- Payment and Refund Information*