For Grant Awardees: How to Submit an Expense to the 4-H Foundation of NH


Please use the 4-H Expense Form 

Available here:


When completing the form:

  • In the space provided on the form, please indicate that some or all of the expense you are submitting is part of a 4-H Foundation Grant and list the name of the grant

  • Please make sure to assign expenses to the Fund/org number that you received from the Foundation for the specific grant/program

  • Attach invoice(s) or receipt(s):

    • For PCards (staff), you can only submit one receipt per form

    • For reimbursements, you can submit multiple expenses and receipts


Double check the amount you were awarded from the foundation and do not submit receipts for more than that total.

Please submit to and cc