4-H RESUMES ARE DUE TO THE 4-H OFFICE ON MAY 21, 2019.
- 4-H Interviews for those that turn in a 4-H Resume will be held on May 29, 2019 at the Merrimack County 4-H Office.
- For more information on 4-H Resumes please visit the Marketing You webpage for additional resources!
- NH 4-H MARKETING YOU OUTLINE OF AWARDS: There are a number of award opportunities 4-H members are eligible to apply for as High School students. Please note that youth are allowed to only apply for 2 events each year and may not apply for events they have previously been awarded.
4-H RECORDS ARE DUE TO THE 4-H OFFICE ON JUNE 28, 2019.
- NEW LAST YEAR: for members 14 & older NH 4-H is requesting they submit a 4-H Resume as their 4-H Record.
- For more information about 4-H Records please visit the County 4-H Records webpage for additional resources!
If you are applying for a COUNTY MEDAL please complete the following application and submit to the 4-H Office with your County 4-H Record or Resume (see applicable rules on application) by June 28, 2019.
If you have questions about the Merrimack County 4-H Resume or Records process please contact Laurie Field at 603-796-2151 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.