2018 Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
As a member of the Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce, Strafford County 4-H is proud and excited to offer its members a chance to apply for the annual $1,000 Dover Area Chamber College Scholarship.
The Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce will award one $1,000 scholarship to a student accepted to a postsecondary education institution. This includes individuals who are returning to school for a degree as well as those just entering.
The scholarship will be awarded based upon a student’s outstanding service to community (local, regional, or global). Candidates must demonstrate in this application a strong commitment to meaningful community service.
• The applicant must be planning to attend a college, university or technical school in the 2018/19 school year.
• The scholarship will be made payable to the educational institution or to the student, upon presentation of proof of attendance.
Previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship application must be postmarked by April 27, 2018 and must be received by April 29, 2018.
For questions regarding the Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce please e-mail Kim Lindquist at Kim@dovernh.org or call (603) 742-2218 Ext. 104Dover Chamber of Commerce 550 Central Avenue Dover, NH 03820
2018 Strafford County 4-H Advisory Council Scholarship
The Strafford County 4-H Advisory Council is pleased to offer two Post-Secondary Education Scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. Each scholarship will be for $250 with the following elegibility criteria:
- Applicant must have either already completed secondary education or be projected to earn a diploma by the start of the 2018 Fall academic year.
- Applicant must be officially enrolled for the first time (as a freshman student) in an accredited degree program as a part-time or full-time student.
- Applicants must be enrolled members in Strafford County 4-H Youth Development Program.
Successful scholarship recipients will be notified May 18, 2018.