"It’s an exciting time for all of us as we work together to put this plan into action."
- Ken La Valley, Dean and Director
In 2015, over 120 staff, volunteers and community partners came together to envision Cooperative Extension’s future and create a new strategic plan for the organization. The result of that process defined three broad organizational goals, also called our brand pillars:
- Meet people where they are with relevant, high-quality programming
- Bring people together to find practical solutions to the issues they care about
- Cultivate a team of innovative, energized and connected staff and volunteers
These brand pillars anchor our strategic plan and influence our investments in programming and capacity.
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Dean and Director
- How to Use the Plan
- Updated Mission & Vision
- Brand Basics
- Brand Pillar #1: Relate
- Brand Pillar #2: Connect
- Brand Pillar #3: Excite