Speaking for Wildlife
What is Speaking for Wildlife?
Trained volunteers from the NH Coverts Project and the Natural Resource Stewards Program are available to deliver wildlife presentations and lead walks, with support from UNH Cooperative Extension staff. Programs are free and available to community groups throughout New Hampshire. Community groups, libraries, town boards, teachers, and other community groups can request a Speaking for Wildlife presentation or field walk.
Available Speaking for Wildlife Presentations
- NEW! NHBugs: The Big Three
- A Garden for Wildlife: Natural Landscaping for a Better Backyard
- New Hampshire's Wild History: 350 Years of NH Wildlife
- Birds, Bats & Butterflies: Keeping Common Wildlife Common
- The Nature of New Hampshire: Natural Communities in the Granite State
- New Hampshire's Bats and White Nose Syndrome
- Design Your Own Field Walk