Haley works with volunteers, landowners, natural resources professionals, and communities to enhance, restore, and conserve wildlife habitat throughout New Hampshire. She provides technical assistance for outreach, citizen science, and stewardship projects related to New Hampshire's wildlife species and their habitats.
Haley coordinates the NH Coverts Project and Speaking for Wildlife volunteer programs, and is a team member of both Nature Groupie and Taking Action for Wildlife. She also coordinates landowner outreach, citizen science, and volunteer efforts related to New England cottontail conservation.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science & Natural Resources Management from the University of Rhode Island and earned a Masters of Science in Wildlife & Conservation Biology from the University of New Hampshire.
- Trail Stewardship in Coös County, NH
- NH Bioblitz Guide Resources
- Download the NH BioBlitz Guide
- 2021 NH BioBlitz Results
- 2021 Volunteer Impacts (Infographic)
- Find Town Land in New Hampshire
- 2021 NH BioBlitz: Guide to Using iNaturalist
- Information for Communities: 2021 NH BioBlitz
- Participate in the 2021 NH BioBlitz
- Pollinators in New Hampshire [brochure]