Lancaster Fair Grounds
516 Main Street
Lancaster, NH 03584
The Lancaster Fair hosts many 4-H events and activities coordinated by Coös County, NH & Essex County, VT 4-H offices! Details about these events are posted below.
The deadline to register for 4-H events is August 10th and no late entries will be accepted.
Take this time to review the 2023 Fair Premium Book and make your registrations now.
Submitting entries: Use the REGISTRATION link above, or the link in the Fair Premium Book.
- Lancaster Fair 4-H Schedule
- 4-H Animal Exhibitor & Parent/Guardian Form
- NH Health Regulations for Fairs & Shows
- Livestock Exhibitor Self-Certification of Animal Health
- Equine Exhibitor Self-Certification of Animal Health
- Rabbit Exhibitor Self-Certification of Animal Health Form
- Responsibilities of a NH 4-H Animal Exhibitor
- DAIRY BAR SIGN-UP: Contact Ashley Page at 603-915-3593
- You will need to pick up your PASSES from Christine Whiting either Saturday, August 26 at 'Clean Up Day' or on Tuesday, August 29 - Hall Set Up Day!