Belknap County Fairgrounds
174 Mile Hill Rd, NH 03220
The NH 4-H Ag Ambassadors will be introducing youth (ages 7-11) to the 4-H Animal Science Program through demonstrations involving basic animal husbandry and educating families on how to get started with showing animals. There will be various species of animals there to learn about. Lunch will be provided.
Youth should rank their top choice for workshops when registering. Workshops will include information on the following species (depending on interest): Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Dog, Goat, Horse, Poultry, Rabbits & Cavies, Sheep, Swine, and Working Steer.
REGISTRATION: The first 30 youth to register will receive a gift at the event!
- Open to youth ages 7 - 11. 4-H membership is not required, see registration instructions below.
- Current 4-H Members: Register through your 4HOnline account.
- Non 4-H Members: Please create an account and use these instructions to sign up as an event participant through 4HOnline. If you need assistance please contact the 4-H Office at 603-255-3556.
- Register by October 7, 2022.
- $10 per youth - checks should be made payable to "NH 4-H Ag Ambassadors". Please mail payment to Merrimack County 4-H at 315 Daniel Webster Hwy., Boscawen, NH 03303.
- A fee is charged for this Extension program to cover costs. A limited number of scholarships are available to individuals unable to pay.
For persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations, please contact Hannah at 603-255-3556 prior to the event. Given ample time, we will make any reasonable effort to make accommodations.