Merrimack Valley High School
106 Village Street
Penacook, NH 03303
Join us Saturday, February 10th at Merrimack Valley High School for this fun, 4-H Healthy Living Event. Youth ages 5 to 18 can participate in a variety of contests like the Soup-er Bowl, Charcuterie Board Contest, Place Setting, and more! This is a great way for 4-Hers to get a taste for cooking, food safety and handling, and try something new!
EVENT CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- Place Setting (youth 5-18 years old)
- Creative Food Art (youth 5-18 years old)
- Grilled Cheese Challenge (youth 12-18 years old)
- Charcuterie Board Contest (youth 8-18 years old)
- Soup-er Bowl (youth 8-18 years old)
- Global Gourmet Showcase (youth 8-18 years old)
*NO PEANUTS OR NUTS ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT**
- 8:30 - 9:00am: Registration/Set Up place settings
- 9:00 - 11:00am: Stations – Soup-er Bowl, Grilled Cheese Challenge, Global Gourmet Showcase, & Place Setting
- 9:45am: Soup-er Bowl & Global Gourmet People’s Choice Contests Begin
- 10:00am: Grilled Cheese Challenge (staggered start times in 15-minute heats)
- 10:15am: Food Art & Charcuterie Board Preparation Begins
- 11:00am: Awards Ceremony
- 11:15am: Clean-up
REGISTER FOR FOOD SHOW WITH 4-HONLINE BY JANUARY 30!
Sign-up through 4-HOnline by January 30 to participate in the Merrimack County 4-H Food Show. Each individual 4-H member must register and select the events they would like to participate in.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR AN EVENT USING 4HONLINE:
Already have a 4-HOnline family account?
- If your family members are already enrolled in 4-H Online…
HELP GUIDE: HOW TO REGISTER FOR AN EVENT IN 4-H ONLINE
- If you need to re-enroll before registering…
HELP GUIDE: 4-H ONLINE RE-ENROLLMENT
New to 4-H Online?
- If you would like to participate in a 4-H event on a one-time basis...
HELP GUIDE: HOW TO CREATE A 4-H ONLINE PARTICIPANT PROFILE AND REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
- If you would like enroll in the NH 4-H Program as a new member and then register for an event...
HELP GUIDE: HOW TO ENROLL IN 4-H ONLINE AND REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
If you can volunteer at this event, please contact Hannah Majewski at email@example.com or by phone at 603-255-3508 to let her know you can help. We need volunteers to help run the event and judges to help judge at the event! We are looking for about 15 people who can assist us.