Please Join us at Camp!
Barry Conservation Camp (BCC) is a great program for kids who love the outdoors, enjoy hands-on learning and like a small camp environment. Staff take pride in creating a special place where kids can discover their individual strengths.
BCC's six cabins are located in the White Mountain National Forest at the Berlin Fish Hatchery and is run by the UNH Cooperative Extension 4-H Program in cooperation with the NH Department of Fish & Game.
Barry Conservation Camp has been making summer magic happen for New Hampshire youth since 1984 and educates young people about wildlife, natural resources and helps them develop life and leadership skills. And when camp is over, youth bring those new skills back home to their communities. Be sure to follow our Facebook Page for camp updates: Barry Conservation Camp
- Registration opens February (TBD), 2024 at (TBD) a.m. You will need to create an account in 4-H Online before you can register for a camp session - this would be best to do BEFORE registration goes live.
- Instructions on how to create your account can be found under the REGISTRATION INFORMATION button.
- The registration link for 4-H ONLINE is found under the REGISTRATION INFORMATION Button. This is where you need to go to REGISTER for your camp session.
Payment: ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY MAY 13!
- A $150 Deposit will be required upon registration, payable with credit/debit card.
- To make continual payments on your account, you will need to log into your 4-H Online account that you registered with. You will need to select MAKE PARTIAL PAYMENT, to make payments after the deposit had been made by credit/debit card.
- Accounts must be paid in FULL by May 13.
- *If you are unable to make online payments (due to scholarships/sponsorship) please make a check or money order payable to: UNH 4-H CAMPS and mail to: BARRY CONSERVATION CAMP, 629A MAIN ST, LANCASTER, NH 03584
Required Forms: DUE BY JUNE 1!
- 4 medical/health forms that need to be filled out and returned - one requires a doctor's signature.
- Family Agreement
- EpiPen/Inhaler form
- All of these forms are found under the FAMILY GUIDE button and are required to attend camp - DUE BY JUNE 1. We need all forms by this due date so Barry Conservation Camp staff, including medical personnel can properly prepare for your campers' arrival.
Please read the FAQ For Barry Conservation Camp section for:
- Packing List
- Directions to camp
- Pick up and drop off times
- And much more!!
2024 Camp Sessions
June 23 - 28
Ages 10 -16
Certified instructors will help youth learn marksmanship, the safe and responsible use of firearms, and the basic principles of hunting. Previous shooting sports experience is preferred, but not essential.