Many conservation groups (including land trusts, watershed groups and other conservation groups) in New Hampshire have developed regional conservation plans. Check to see what regional conservation plans and studies may have been conducted in your area. The maps generated for these studies may provide additional information for a local NRI and information on conservation priorities for a town’s Conservation Plan.
Examples of regional conservation plans include:
- Check with your regional land trust to see what maps they have generated to identify conservation priorities.
- Coastal Conservation Plan - Water Resources (2016)
- Coastal Conservation Plan for NH (2006)
- Quabbin to Cardigan Conservation Plan
- Merrimack River Watershed Conservation Plan
- Land Trust conservation plans , e.g. Bear Paw Regional Greenways Conservation Plan. Check with your regional land trust to see what maps they have generated to identify conservation priorities.