2021 County 4-H Presents
"County 4-H Presents" events will be occuring regionally across the state. The following information pertains to the event created for youth from Coös and Grafton Counties.
Wednesday, April 14
Virtual Live Judging:
Saturday, April 24
County 4-H Presents Recognition Night:
Friday, April 30, 6:00pm to 7:00pm via Zoom
Virtual Presentation Mysteries Uncovered(a workshop to help youth prepare for County 4-H Presents):
Tuesday, March 9, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
County 4-H Presents Packet
County 4-H Presents will be an opportunity for youth to communicate their ideas and skills and receive feedback from volunteer judges. Participation in this communications event can take many forms. There will be the following categories:
- FLIX Videos
- Demonstrations / Illustrated Talks
- Public Speeches
- Sewn Textiles
- Knitting / Crocheting
- Fashion Selections
- Action Exhibits
Grafton and Coös Counties will be joining efforts to coordinate this new event. Submitted garments, textiles, knitting and crocheting will be judged in the Grafton County office. Submitted photos and posters will be reviewed by judges remotely. Youth entering Demonstrations/Illustrated Talks, Action Exhibits, Public Speeches, and Fashion Selections will meet with judges virtually on April 24 for live sessions. A showcase and recognition event will be held via Zoom on April 30 at 6pm.
Who May Participate?
All enrolled Grafton and Coös County 4-H members may participate in this County 4-H Presents event.
- Cloverbuds are encouraged to participate in these activities in a non-competitive manner.
- Cloverbuds (4-H age 5-7)
- Juniors (4-H age 8-10)
- Intermediates (4-H age 11-13)
- Seniors (4-H age 14 and older)
Changes / Cancelations
- If there is a last-minute need to cancel, postpone, or alter the live judging or the recognition event, the office staff will make efforts to e-mail participants.
- If participants aren’t able to participate at the last minute, they should e-mail Donna.Lee@unh.edu, and Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the information, review the packet.
Resources and some scoresheets are available on the state's NH 4-H Presents web page.