88 Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Boston Museum of Science Presents: Engineering Adventures and Engineering is Everywhere! Empower youth to take on engineering challenges with curriculum designed by Boston Museum of Science. Anyone who works with youth in a formal or informal setting can attend this one-day training led by MoS staff.
After the one day of training all participants will receive full access to UNH Cooperative Extension’s lending library of EiE kits. Kits available include:
- Don’t Runoff: Engineering and Urban Landscape
- Food for Thought: Engineering Ice Cream
- Go Fish: Engineering Prosthetic Tails
- Hop to It: Safe Removal of an Invasive Species
- It’s About Time: Engineering Timers
- Outbreak Alert: Engineering a Pandemic Response
- Put a Lid on It: Engineering Safety Helmets
- The Sky’s the Limit: Engineering Flying Technologies
- To the Rescue: Engineering Aid Drop Packages
This one day training includes an overview of EiE curriculum by learning about the pedagogical principles behind Engineering Adventures and Everywhere. Consider questions like “what is engineering?” and “what is technology?” to reframe our thinking about engineering. We will also explore several activities of a model Engineering Adventures are Everywhere unit.