The Eastern White Pine Management Institute (EWPMI) is a collaborative effort between the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension, University of Maine, and University of Massachusetts to expand existing knowledge on Eastern white pine management and make available trainings to natural resource professionals . The EWPMI serves as a resource to foresters, arborists, and other natural resource professionals working with the species in the forest and in the urban setting.
no upcoming events
- Field Manual for Managing Eastern White Pine Health in New England
- White Pine Silviculture for Timber and Wildlife Habitat in New England
- Dieback of Eastern White Pine (Pinus strobus): Pathogens, Pests and a Changing Climate
- Eastern White Pine Management Institute Symposium Presentations
- Red Ring Rot of Eastern White Pine (Pinus strobus) caused by Porodaedalea
The Eastern White Pine Management Institute and its materials are supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture National Focus Fund Projects Program, under award number 2020-46401-32797. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed on this website or in posted publications are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.