Larry Barker serves as an Extension Field Specialist, Youth and Family and is located in the Coös County Office. He is responsible for the Coös County 4-H Youth Development program. Larry is the UNH Cooperative Extension Administrator for Barry Conservation 4-H Camp and the New Hampshire 4-H Shooting Sports Coordinator/Specialist. Larry also serves as the County Office Administrator for the Coös County Office of UNH Cooperative Extension.
- 2021 Barry Camp Session Descriptions
- 4-H Club Leader Support
- 4-H Shooting Sports Instructor Information & Trainings/COVID Protocol
- Barry Camp - Camp Out at Home 2020
- Barry Camp - Why consider an ACA Accredited Camp?
- Barry Conservation 4-H Camp Scholarship Information
- Best Practices: Hosting a Virtual Meeting
- Best Practices: Participating in a Virtual Meeting
- Camp Information for Parents
- Contact Us - Barry Conservation 4-H Camp