Nada Haddad (UNH Extension)
Agricultural Business Management Field Specialist, Emeritus
Nada Haddad is a Field Specialist with the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension. She serves on the Agricultural Business Management team with a focus on marketing agricultural products to consumers.
Her primary responsibilities are to design, speak and deliver educational programs in marketing as well as providing individual consultation for members of the agricultural community by helping them develop new marketing opportunities.
She attended the American University of Beirut, Lebanon where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Plant Production, and a Diplome of Ingénieur Agricole and a Master of Science degree in Plant Pathology.
There are no posts to display.
- Market Planning for Value-Added Agricultural Products [workbook]
- Buying Products Directly From Farmers and Valuing Agriculture: Behavior and Attitudes of New Hampshire Food Shoppers
- Farmers Market Consumers in Rockingham & Strafford Counties, New Hampshire
- Why Do (or Don't) New Englanders Buy Local Produce?
- Farmers Market Consumers in New Hampshire
- Selling Successfully at a Farmers Market