- 4-H Animal Entry are due on Wednesday, June 21
- 4-H Building Club Entry are due on Monday, June 26 Club Leaders please email the 4-H office with your club display or exhibit requests. All exhibits will use the new FairEntry system for registration of exhibis.
- 4-H Building Exhibitor Entry Deadline Monday July 10
NEW ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM WILL BE USED FOR ALL ANIMAL AND BUILDING EXHIBITS. NO PAPER ENROLLMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED!
The 50th Annual Stratham Fair is Thursday, July 20 through Sunday, July 23, 2017. At Stratham Fair, the finished results of 4-H member and volunteer leader efforts are on display, emphasizing practical life skills through a broad variety of projects and activities through the 4-H Positive Youth Development program. These projects are displayed in the 4-H building, and the livestock barns and show rings.
4-H Animal Exhibitors
- New this year all entries must be made with FairEntry online enrollment system
- See Animal Entry Information for camping
(Includes Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Dogs, Goats, Poultry, Sheep, Swine, and Working Steer entry form and premiums with guidelines and class descriptions.)
Many 4-H members work on projects related to agriculture and animal husbandry. 4-H members from across New Hampshire show their animals and practice their skills, not only as they pursue ribbons and fair premiums, but also as they work to educate other fairgoers about responsible agricultural practices.
4-H Building Exhibitors
(Includes general information about exhibiting in the 4-H Building, 4-H Fair Building Premium Book with guidelines and class descriptions, and space request form for clubs, programs, and members.)
Exhibits in the 4-H Building at the Stratham Fair include individual and club/program displays on cooking, rocketry, shooting sports, gardening, sewing and textiles, GPS navigation, communications skills, wind power, hiking and environmental stewardship, service learning, and much more!
King Arthur Flour® Baking Competition
Forestry, Tractor Driving Entry and forms must be completed with FairEntry
This event is open to 4-H members, ages 8-18, showing at the Stratham Fair who have previous tractor driving experience and feel competent driving tractors.
Stratham Fair Baking Competition See Stratham Fair Home Economics Division L for recipe
- Adult Baking Competition Recipe ~ Adults 19 years and older, enter through Stratham Fair Home Economics
- Youth Baking Competition Recipe ~ Youth ages 8 - 18, 4-H members enter through clubs, non-4-H youth contact the 4-H office for entry
Nelson And Hilda Barker College and Continuing Education Scholarship for 4-H members and graduates
Deadline July 1