Photo Credit: Gary Alpert, Harvard University, Bugwood.org
Commercial applicator category Termites and Other Wood-Destroying Insects (F3) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides for preventative and remedial control of wood-destroying insects such as ants, termites, and powder-post beetles that are found in and around structures.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Termites and Other Wood-Destroying Insects (F3) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Termites And Other Wood Destroying Insects (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 62: Carpenter Ants
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.