2019 Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce will award one $1,000 scholarship to a student accepted to a postsecondary education institution. This includes individuals who are returning to school for a degree as well as those just entering.
The scholarship will be awarded based upon a student’s outstanding service to community (local, regional, or global). Candidates must demonstrate in this application a strong commitment to meaningful community service.
• The applicant must be planning to attend a college, university or technical school in the 2019-20 school year.
• The scholarship will be made payable to the educational institution or to the student, upon presentation of proof of attendance.
Previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
For more information go to the Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce & Workforce Development webpage
Scholarship application deadline is April 26, 2019.
For questions regarding the Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce please e-mail Kim Lindquist at Kim@dovernh.org or call (603) 742-2218 Ext. 104Dover Chamber of Commerce 550 Central Avenue Dover, NH 03820
2019 Strafford County 4-H Advisory Council Scholarship
The Strafford County 4-H Advisory Council is pleased to offer two Post-Secondary Education Scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year. Each scholarship will be for $250 with the following elegibility criteria:
- Applicant must have either already completed secondary education or be projected to earn a diploma by the start of the 2019 Fall academic year.
- Applicant must be officially enrolled for the first time (as a freshman student) in an accredited degree program as a part-time or full-time student.
- Applicants must be enrolled members in Strafford County 4-H Youth Development Program.
Complete the Interactive Strafford County 4-H Advisory Council Application Form and e-mail to Caitlin.Wollack@unh.edu by May 1st, 2019.
Successful scholarship recipients will be notified May 18, 2019.