- 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups 100% fruit juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Fill ice cube trays with juice.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Poke a toothpick or popsicle stick through the plastic wrap in the center of each ice cube.
- After the pops are frozen, remove plastic wrap. Twist trays and remove pops with toothpicks.
Young children can choke on toothpicks. Use straws cut in pieces instead.
Nutrition Facts calculated with orange juice
Number of Servings 12, Serving Size 2 pops, Calories 15, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Total Carbohydrates 3 g, Fiber -- g, Total Sugars -- g, Includes -- g Added Sugars, Protein 0 g, Vitamin D 0 mcg, Calcium 3 mg, Iron 0 mg, Potassium 59 mg
Save money by making homemade foods more often. 100% fruit juice pops cost less to make than 100% fruit juice store bought pops.