Have you ever felt rushed in the morning? This recipe can help, as you prepare it the night before so it is ready for an easy breakfast in the morning.
- 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk (or less for thicker oatmeal)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/4 cup blueberries, frozen
- Combine milk, greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a container or jar with a lid.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Enjoy cold or heat as desired.
A mixture of milk, yogurt and blueberries combined with dry oats to become a smooth make-ahead breakfast. Just mix and refrigerate overnight for the next day.
Frozen raspberries or strawberries may be used in place of blueberries.